Definition of custom
- made according to the specifications of an individual. Synonyms: custom-made. Antonyms: ready-made.
- accepted or habitual practice. Synonyms: usage, usance.
- a specific practice of long standing. Synonyms: tradition.
- money collected under a tariff. Synonyms: customs, customs duty, impost.
- habitual patronage; "I have given this tailor my custom for many years".
consuetude, couvade, habit, hijab, institution, rite, ritual, use, wont.
Words nearby custom
Rhymes with custom
Start with custom
customized, customarinesses, customers, customhouses, customer, customaries, customises, customizers, customshouses, customshouse, customhouse, customising, customary, customize, customs, customizes, customizing, customise, customariness, customizer, customarily, customised.
End with custom