Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wiry is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- wiry is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- wiry is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling wiry
3 letter words by unscrambling wiry
Definition of wiry
- lean and sinewy. Synonyms: stringy.
- of or relating to wire.
- of hair that resembles wire in stiffness; "wiry red hair".
airy, miry, wary, wily, winy, wire, wry.
beery, bleary, cheery, deary, dreary, eerie, erie, guarnieri, leary, leery, teary, theory, weary.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of wiry as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wiry.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.