Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- vanguard is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- vanguard is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- vanguard is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
8 letter words by unscrambling vanguard
5 letter words by unscrambling vanguard
4 letter words by unscrambling vanguard
3 letter words by unscrambling vanguard
2 letter words by unscrambling vanguard
Definition of vanguard
- the leading units moving at the head of an army. Synonyms: van.
- any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts). Synonyms: avant-garde, new wave, van.
- the position of greatest importance or advancement; the leading position in any movement or field; "the Cotswolds were once at the forefront of woollen manufacturing in England", "the idea of motion was always to the forefront of his mind and central to his philosophy". Synonyms: cutting edge, forefront.
asgard, backyard, barnyard, blowhard, boatyard, bodyguard, boulevard, brickyard, churchyard, courtyard, diehard, dockyard, farmyard, flashcard, fugard, graveyard, junkyard, leotard, lifeguard, lumberyard.
Words made by unscrambling the letters vanguard plus one letter
Your query has returned 72 words, which include anagrams of vanguard as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in vanguard.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.