Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- values is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- values is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- values is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling values
5 letter words by unscrambling values
4 letter words by unscrambling values
3 letter words by unscrambling values
2 letter words by unscrambling values
Definition of values
- beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something); "he has very conservatives values".
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds". Synonyms: value.
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world". Synonyms: value.
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices". Synonyms: economic value, value.
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; -Joe Hing Lowe; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light". Synonyms: value.
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note. Synonyms: note value, time value, value.
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values". Synonyms: value.
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate". Synonyms: value.
- hold dear; "I prize these old photographs". Synonyms: appreciate, prize, treasure, value.
- regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement", "We prize his creativity". Synonyms: esteem, prise, prize, respect, value. Antonyms: disesteem, disrespect.
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional", "access all the factors when taking a risk". Synonyms: appraise, assess, evaluate, measure, valuate, value.
- estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?", "Gold was rated highly among the Romans". Synonyms: rate, value.
admire, argument, censor, cost, darkness, eigenvalue, fear, float, grade, importance, introject, invaluableness, lightness, mark, overestimate, overvalue, parameter, praise, preciousness, premium, price, pricelessness, principle, rate, reassess, recognise, recognize, reevaluate, revalue, revere, reverence, richness, score, standard, standardise, standardize, toll, underestimate, undervalue, unimportance, valuableness, value, venerate.
value, valued, valuer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters values plus one letter
avulsed, valuers, avulses, suavely.
Your query has returned 63 words, which include anagrams of values as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in values.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.