Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- soddy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- soddy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- soddy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling soddy
4 letter words by unscrambling soddy
3 letter words by unscrambling soddy
2 letter words by unscrambling soddy
Definition of soddy
- a house built of sod or adobe laid in horizontal courses. Synonyms: adobe house, sod house.
- English chemist whose work on radioactive disintegration led to the discovery of isotopes (1877-1956). Synonyms: Frederick Soddy, Soddy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters soddy plus one letter
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of soddy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in soddy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.