Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- locus is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- locus is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- locus is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling locus
4 letter words by unscrambling locus
3 letter words by unscrambling locus
2 letter words by unscrambling locus
Definition of locus
- the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting). Synonyms: locale, venue.
- the specific site of a particular gene on its chromosome.
- the set of all points or lines that satisfy or are determined by specific conditions; "the locus of points equidistant from a given point is a circle".
cocus, focus, locum, locust, lotus.
crocus, focus, refocus.
Words made by unscrambling the letters locus plus one letter
oscula, clouds, coleus, oscule, slouch, coulis, locums, consul, clonus, clours, clouts, locust, oculus.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of locus as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in locus.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.