Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kelly is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- kelly is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- kelly is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
5 letter words by unscrambling kelly
4 letter words by unscrambling kelly
3 letter words by unscrambling kelly
2 letter words by unscrambling kelly
Definition of kelly
- United States circus clown (1898-1979). Synonyms: Emmett Kelly, Kelly, Weary Willie.
- United States film actress who retired when she married into the royal family of Monaco (1928-1982). Synonyms: Grace Kelly, Grace Patricia Kelly, Kelly, Princess Grace of Monaco.
- United States dancer who performed in many musical films (1912-1996). Synonyms: Eugene Curran Kelly, Gene Kelly, Kelly.
belly, felly, gelly, jelly, kelpy, telly.
allele, belly, delhi, deli, jelly, machiavelli, machiavelli, shelley, smelly, telly, torricelli.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kelly plus one letter
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of kelly as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kelly.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.