Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- filth is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- filth is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- filth is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling filth
4 letter words by unscrambling filth
3 letter words by unscrambling filth
2 letter words by unscrambling filth
Definition of filth
- any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant. Synonyms: crud, skank.
- the state of being covered with unclean things. Synonyms: dirt, grease, grime, grunge, soil, stain.
- a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse. Synonyms: filthiness, foulness, nastiness.
- an offensive or indecent word or phrase. Synonyms: dirty word, obscenity, smut, vulgarism.
bawdry, bawdy, scatology.
fifth, filch, filthy, firth, tilth.
Words made by unscrambling the letters filth plus one letter
flitch, flight, filths, filthy.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of filth as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in filth.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.