Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- billing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- billing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- billing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling billing
5 letter words by unscrambling billing
4 letter words by unscrambling billing
3 letter words by unscrambling billing
2 letter words by unscrambling billing
Definition of billing
- request for payment of a debt; "they submitted their charges at the end of each month". Synonyms: charge.
- demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?", "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights". Synonyms: bill, charge.
- advertise especially by posters or placards; "He was billed as the greatest tenor since Caruso". Synonyms: bill.
- publicize or announce by placards. Synonyms: bill, placard.
assess, impose, invoice, levy, presentment, surcharge, tithe, undercharge.
belling, billings, birling, filling, killing, milling, tilling, willing.
chilling, drilling, filling, grilling, instilling, killing, milling, schilling, shilling, swilling, thrilling, tilling, trilling, unwilling, willing, yearling.
Words made by unscrambling the letters billing plus one letter
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of billing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in billing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.