Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- willing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- willing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- willing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling willing
6 letter words by unscrambling willing
4 letter words by unscrambling willing
3 letter words by unscrambling willing
2 letter words by unscrambling willing
Definition of willing
- disposed or inclined toward; "a willing participant", "willing helpers". Antonyms: unwilling.
- not brought about by coercion or force; "the confession was uncoerced". Synonyms: uncoerced, unforced.
- the act of making a choice; "followed my father of my own volition". Synonyms: volition.
- decree or ordain; "God wills our existence". Synonyms: will.
- determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended". Synonyms: will.
- leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry", "My grandfather left me his entire estate". Synonyms: bequeath, leave, will. Antonyms: disinherit.
devise, entail, intention, remember.
billing, filling, killing, milling, swilling, tilling, wilding, wilting.
billing, chilling, drilling, filling, grilling, instilling, killing, milling, schilling, shilling, swilling, thrilling, tilling, trilling, unwilling, yearling.
Words made by unscrambling the letters willing plus one letter
wildling, swilling, twilling, willying.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of willing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in willing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.