Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- awake is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- awake is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- awake is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling awake
4 letter words by unscrambling awake
3 letter words by unscrambling awake
2 letter words by unscrambling awake
Definition of awake
- not in a state of sleep; completely conscious; "lay awake thinking about his new job", "still not fully awake". Antonyms: asleep.
- mentally perceptive and responsive; "an alert mind", "alert to the problems", "alive to what is going on", "awake to the dangers of her situation", "was now awake to the reality of his predicament". Synonyms: alert, alive.
- stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock". Synonyms: arouse, awaken, come alive, wake, wake up, waken. Antonyms: fall asleep.
awaken, aware, wake.
ache, bake, blake, brake, break, cake, drake, fake, flake, forsake, haik, hake, lake, make, mistake, opaque, partake, quake, rake, remake.
Words made by unscrambling the letters awake plus one letter
awaked, wakame, awaken, awakes.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of awake as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in awake.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.