Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- waken is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- waken is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- waken is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
5 letter words by unscrambling waken
4 letter words by unscrambling waken
3 letter words by unscrambling waken
2 letter words by unscrambling waken
Definition of waken
- cause to become awake or conscious; "He was roused by the drunken men in the street", "Please wake me at 6 AM.". Synonyms: arouse, awaken, rouse, wake, wake up. Antonyms: cause to sleep.
- stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock". Synonyms: arouse, awake, awaken, come alive, wake, wake up. Antonyms: fall asleep.
aken, awaken, oaken, taken, wake, waker, waxen, weaken.
aken, awaken, bacon, jamaican, macon, mistaken, reawaken, shaken, taken, unshaken.
Words made by unscrambling the letters waken plus one letter
awaken, wanked, weaken, knawel, weakon, awoken, wanker, wakens, knawes.
Your query has returned 31 words, which include anagrams of waken as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in waken.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.