Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- amok is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- amok is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- amok is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
4 letter words by unscrambling amok
3 letter words by unscrambling amok
2 letter words by unscrambling amok
Definition of amok
- wildly; without self-control; "when the restaurant caught fire the patrons ran amuck, blocking the exit". Synonyms: amuck.
- in a murderous frenzy; "rioters running amuck and throwing sticks and bottles and stones". Synonyms: amuck, murderously.
amon, amor, amos, amoy.
amuck, buck, canuck, chuck, cluck, duck, fuck, gluck, guck, huck, luck, muck, pluck, puck, ruck, schmuck, shuck, struck, stuck, suck.
Words made by unscrambling the letters amok plus one letter
korma, amoks, makos, oakum.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of amok as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in amok.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.