Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wooly is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- wooly is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- wooly is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling wooly
4 letter words by unscrambling wooly
3 letter words by unscrambling wooly
2 letter words by unscrambling wooly
Definition of wooly
- having a fluffy character or appearance. Synonyms: flocculent, woolly.
- confused and vague; used especially of thinking; "muddleheaded ideas", "your addled little brain", "woolly thinking", "woolly-headed ideas". Synonyms: addled, befuddled, muddled, muzzy, woolly, woolly-headed, wooly-minded.
- covered with dense often matted or curly hairs; "woolly lambs". Synonyms: woolly, woolly-haired, wooly-haired.
cooly, woody, wool, woolf, woolly, woozy.
bully, fully, pulley, woolley, woolly.
Words made by unscrambling the letters wooly plus one letter
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of wooly as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wooly.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.