Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sabin is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- sabin is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- sabin is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling sabin
4 letter words by unscrambling sabin
3 letter words by unscrambling sabin
2 letter words by unscrambling sabin
Definition of sabin
- a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound.
- United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906). Synonyms: Albert Bruce Sabin, Albert Sabin, Sabin.
cabin, sabine, sarin, satin, savin.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sabin plus one letter
cabins, sabine, basing, banish, blains, ablins, bonsai, basion, brains, bairns, sabins, basins, nubias.
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of sabin as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sabin.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.