Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- roach is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- roach is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- roach is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling roach
4 letter words by unscrambling roach
3 letter words by unscrambling roach
2 letter words by unscrambling roach
Definition of roach
- a roll of hair brushed back from the forehead.
- the butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- street names for flunitrazepan. Synonyms: Mexican valium, R-2, circle, forget me drug, roofy, rope, rophy.
- any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests. Synonyms: cockroach.
- European freshwater food fish having a greenish back. Synonyms: Rutilus rutilus.
- comb (hair) into a roach.
- cut the mane off (a horse).
broach, coach, loach, poach, reach.
approach, broach, brooch, caroche, coach, encroach, poach, reproach.
Words made by unscrambling the letters roach plus one letter
broach, caroch, chador, orache, ochrea, chorea, choral, chroma, rancho, anchor, archon, carhop, coprah, charro.
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of roach as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in roach.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.