Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- carom is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- carom is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- carom is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling carom
4 letter words by unscrambling carom
3 letter words by unscrambling carom
2 letter words by unscrambling carom
Definition of carom
- a glancing rebound. Synonyms: ricochet.
- a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other. Synonyms: cannon.
- rebound after hitting; "The car caromed off several lampposts".
- make a carom.
carob, carol, carum.
Words made by unscrambling the letters carom plus one letter
crambo, chroma, clamor, macron, carrom, caroms, macros.
Your query has returned 34 words, which include anagrams of carom as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in carom.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.