Definition of tuck
- eatables (especially sweets).
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest.
- a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place.
- a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges. Synonyms: rapier.
- fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot", "tuck your shirttail in". Synonyms: insert.
- make a tuck or several folds in; "tuck the fabric", "tuck in the sheet".
- draw together into folds or puckers. Synonyms: gather, pucker.
Words nearby tuck
buck, duck, fuck, guck, huck, luck, muck, puck, ruck, stuck, suck, tack, tick, truck, turk, tusk.
Rhymes with tuck
amok, amuck, buck, canuck, chuck, cluck, duck, fuck, gluck, guck, huck, luck, muck, pluck, puck, ruck, schmuck, shuck, struck, stuck.
Start with tuck
tucket, tucker, tuckering, tuckered, tucked, tuckers, tucks, tuckshop, tuckshops, tuckahoes, tucking, tuckets, tuckahoe.
End with tuck
untuck, unstuck, stuck.