Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bevy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- bevy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- bevy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
4 letter words by unscrambling bevy
3 letter words by unscrambling bevy
2 letter words by unscrambling bevy
Definition of bevy
- a large gathering of people of a particular type; "he was surrounded by a bevy of beauties in bathing attire", "a bevy of young beach boys swarmed around him".
- a flock of birds (especially when gathered close together on the ground); "we were visited at breakfast by a bevy of excited ducks".
heavy, levee, levy.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of bevy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bevy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.