Definition of trash
- worthless material that is to be disposed of. Synonyms: rubbish, scrap.
- worthless people. Synonyms: scum.
- nonsensical talk or writing. Synonyms: applesauce, codswallop, folderol, rubbish, tripe, trumpery, wish-wash.
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant. Synonyms: Methedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, deoxyephedrine, glass, ice, meth, methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, shabu.
- dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs", "junk an old car", "scrap your old computer". Synonyms: junk, scrap.
- express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance". Synonyms: pan, tear apart.
debris, detritus, dust, junk, litter, rubble.
Words nearby trash
brash, crash, rash, thrash, trashy.
Rhymes with trash
abash, asch, ash, ashe, bash, brash, cache, cash, clash, crash, dash, flash, gash, gnash, hash, lash, mash, nash, rash, rehash.
Start with trash
trashing, trasher, trashman, trashiest, trashed, trashier, trashers, trashy, trashinesses, trashiness, trashmen, trashes, trashily.