Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wonky is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- wonky is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- wonky is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling wonky
4 letter words by unscrambling wonky
3 letter words by unscrambling wonky
2 letter words by unscrambling wonky
Definition of wonky
- turned or twisted toward one side; - G.K.Chesterton; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry", "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff". Synonyms: askew, awry, cockeyed, lopsided, skew-whiff.
- inclined to shake as from weakness or defect; "a rickety table", "a wobbly chair with shaky legs", "the ladder felt a little wobbly", "the bridge still stands though one of the arches is wonky". Synonyms: rickety, shaky, wobbly.
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of wonky as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wonky.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.