Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wisdom is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- wisdom is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- wisdom is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling wisdom
5 letter words by unscrambling wisdom
4 letter words by unscrambling wisdom
3 letter words by unscrambling wisdom
2 letter words by unscrambling wisdom
Definition of wisdom
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment.
- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight. Synonyms: wiseness. Antonyms: folly.
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight. Synonyms: sapience.
- the quality of being prudent and sensible. Synonyms: soundness, wiseness. Antonyms: unsoundness.
- an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC. Synonyms: Wisdom, Wisdom of Solomon.
abstruseness, abstrusity, advisability, astuteness, deepness, depth, diplomacy, discernment, discretion, initiation, judgement, judgment, judiciousness, profoundness, profundity, reasonableness, reconditeness, sagaciousness, sagacity, statecraft, statesmanship.
Words made by unscrambling the letters wisdom plus one letter
Your query has returned 44 words, which include anagrams of wisdom as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wisdom.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.