Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- whin is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- whin is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- whin is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling whin
3 letter words by unscrambling whin
2 letter words by unscrambling whin
Definition of whin
- very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers; common throughout western Europe. Synonyms: Irish gorse, Ulex europaeus, furze, gorse.
- small Eurasian shrub having clusters of yellow flowers that yield a dye; common as a weed in Britain and the United States; sometimes grown as an ornamental. Synonyms: Genista tinctoria, dyer's greenweed, dyer's-broom, dyeweed, greenweed, woadwaxen, woodwaxen.
- any of various hard colored rocks (especially rocks consisting of chert or basalt). Synonyms: whinstone.
chin, hin, shin, thin, wain, whig, whim, whine, whiny, whip, whir, whit, whiz, win.
Words made by unscrambling the letters whin plus one letter
winch, whine, whins, whiny.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of whin as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in whin.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.