Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- warped is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- warped is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- warped is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling warped
5 letter words by unscrambling warped
4 letter words by unscrambling warped
3 letter words by unscrambling warped
2 letter words by unscrambling warped
Definition of warped
- used especially of timbers or boards; bent out of shape usually by moisture; "the floors were warped and cracked".
- make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story. Synonyms: distort, falsify, garble, warp.
- bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave". Synonyms: buckle, heave, warp.
lift, mangle, murder, mutilate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters warped plus one letter
prawned, predawn, wrapped.
Your query has returned 65 words, which include anagrams of warped as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in warped.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.