Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wane is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- wane is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- wane is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling wane
3 letter words by unscrambling wane
2 letter words by unscrambling wane
Definition of wane
- a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number). Synonyms: ebb, ebbing.
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned". Synonyms: decline, go down.
- become smaller; "Interest in his novels waned". Antonyms: wax.
- decrease in phase; "the moon is waning". Antonyms: wax.
ane, bane, cane, dane, lane, mane, pane, sane, vane, wade, wage, wake, wale, wan, wand, wank, want, ware, wave, wayne, wine.
abstain, abstain, again, ane, aquitaine, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, bahrain, bahrain, bane, blain, brain, butane, cain, campaign, cane, chain, champagne.
Words made by unscrambling the letters wane plus one letter
awned, dewan, waned, dawen, knawe, waken, rewan, weans, wanes, sewan, waxen, waney.
Your query has returned 19 words, which include anagrams of wane as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wane.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.