Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- waive is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- waive is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- waive is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling waive
4 letter words by unscrambling waive
3 letter words by unscrambling waive
2 letter words by unscrambling waive
Definition of waive
- do without or cease to hold or adhere to; "We are dispensing with formalities", "relinquish the old ideas". Synonyms: dispense with, forego, foreswear, forgo, relinquish.
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime; "you've forfeited your right to name your successor", "forfeited property". Synonyms: forego, forfeit, forgo, give up, throw overboard. Antonyms: claim.
naive, waite, waiver, wave, wive.
behave, brave, cave, concave, crave, deprave, engrave, enslave, grave, knave, lave, misbehave, misbehave, nave, pave, rave, save, shave, slave, stave.
Words made by unscrambling the letters waive plus one letter
waived, wavier, waiver, wavies, waives.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of waive as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in waive.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.