Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- volley is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- volley is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- volley is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling volley
4 letter words by unscrambling volley
3 letter words by unscrambling volley
2 letter words by unscrambling volley
Definition of volley
- rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise". Synonyms: burst, fusillade, salvo.
- a tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces. Antonyms: ground stroke.
- be dispersed in a volley; "gun shots volleyed at the attackers".
- hit before it touches the ground; "volley the tennis ball".
- discharge in, or as if in, a volley; "the attackers volleyed gunshots at the civilians".
- make a volley.
- utter rapidly; "volley a string of curses".
ali, bali, bengali, bialy, brolly, cali, collie, colly, dali, dolly, folly, holly, internationale, internationale, jolly, kigali, lolly, mali, mexicali, mollie.
Words made by unscrambling the letters volley plus one letter
novelly, loverly, volleys.
Your query has returned 19 words, which include anagrams of volley as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in volley.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.