Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- vaporize is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 22 points
- vaporize is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 22 points
- vaporize is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 24 points
8 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
6 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
5 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
4 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
3 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
2 letter words by unscrambling vaporize
Definition of vaporize
- kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting; "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens". Synonyms: zap.
- turn into gas; "The substance gasified". Synonyms: aerify, gasify, vaporise.
- lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue; "evaporate milk". Synonyms: evaporate, vaporise.
- decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas", "all my stock assets have vaporized". Synonyms: fly, vanish.
sublimate, sublime, transpire.
vaporise, vaporized, vaporizer.
actualize, advertise, aggrandize, agonize, alphabetize, aluminize, americanize, amortize, analyze, anglicize, antagonize, apologise, apologize, authorize, balkanize, brutalize, burglarize, cannibalize, canonize, capitalize.
Words made by unscrambling the letters vaporize plus one letter
vaporized, vaporizer, vaporizes.
Your query has returned 99 words, which include anagrams of vaporize as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in vaporize.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.