Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- urban is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- urban is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- urban is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling urban
4 letter words by unscrambling urban
3 letter words by unscrambling urban
2 letter words by unscrambling urban
Definition of urban
- relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area; "urban sociology", "urban development".
- located in or characteristic of a city or city life; "urban property owners", "urban affairs", "urban manners". Antonyms: rural.
durban, turban, urbana, urbane.
bourbon, durban, suburban, turban.
Words made by unscrambling the letters urban plus one letter
urbane, unbear, rurban, burans, unbars, turban, auburn.
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of urban as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in urban.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.