Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- untried is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- untried is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- untried is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling untried
6 letter words by unscrambling untried
5 letter words by unscrambling untried
4 letter words by unscrambling untried
3 letter words by unscrambling untried
2 letter words by unscrambling untried
Definition of untried
- not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers", "still untested in battle", "an illustrator untried in mural painting", "a young hand at plowing". Synonyms: unseasoned, untested, young.
- not yet proved or subjected to testing; "an untested drug", "untested theory", "an untried procedure". Synonyms: untested.
abide, allied, alongside, applied, aside, astride, betide, bide, bride, chide, clyde, coincide, collide, confide, decide, deride, divide, dried, dyed, eyed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters untried plus one letter
urinated, indurate, ruinated, reinduct, intruded, retinued, reunited, untidier, underlit, unmitred, rudiment, inturned, intruder, intrudes.
Your query has returned 130 words, which include anagrams of untried as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in untried.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.