Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- unclear is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- unclear is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- unclear is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling unclear
6 letter words by unscrambling unclear
5 letter words by unscrambling unclear
4 letter words by unscrambling unclear
3 letter words by unscrambling unclear
2 letter words by unscrambling unclear
Definition of unclear
- poorly stated or described; "he confuses the reader with ill-defined terms and concepts". Synonyms: ill-defined. Antonyms: well-defined.
- not clear to the mind; "the law itself was unclear on that point", "the reason for their actions is unclear to this day". Antonyms: clear.
- not easily deciphered; "indecipherable handwriting". Synonyms: indecipherable, undecipherable, unreadable.
adhere, amir, amir, appear, auctioneer, austere, bandolier, beer, belvedere, belvedere, bombardier, brigadier, career, cashier, cavalier, chandelier, cheer, chevalier, clear, cohere.
Words made by unscrambling the letters unclear plus one letter
caruncle, cerulean, launcher, relaunch, nucellar, lucarnes.
Your query has returned 105 words, which include anagrams of unclear as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in unclear.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.