Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- typify is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- typify is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- typify is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
6 letter words by unscrambling typify
4 letter words by unscrambling typify
3 letter words by unscrambling typify
2 letter words by unscrambling typify
Definition of typify
- embody the essential characteristics of or be a typical example of; "The fugue typifies Bach's style of composition". Synonyms: epitomise, epitomize.
- express indirectly by an image, form, or model; be a symbol; "What does the Statue of Liberty symbolize?". Synonyms: represent, stand for, symbolise, symbolize.
be, embody, epitomise, epitomize, personify.
acidify, alibi, alkali, amplify, anti, beatify, beautify, botfly, buckeye, butterfly, calcify, certify, chennai, clarify, classify, codify, crucify, decertify, declassify, deify.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of typify as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in typify.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.