Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- type is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- type is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- type is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling type
3 letter words by unscrambling type
2 letter words by unscrambling type
Definition of type
- a subdivision of a particular kind of thing; "what type of sculpture do you prefer?". Antonyms: antitype.
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character", "a strange character", "a friendly eccentric", "the capable type", "a mental case". Synonyms: case, character, eccentric.
- (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon.
- printed characters; "small type is hard to read".
- all of the tokens of the same symbol; "the word `element' contains five different types of character".
- a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end; produces a printed character when inked and pressed on paper; "he dropped a case of type, so they made him pick them up".
- write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please". Synonyms: typewrite.
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed". Synonyms: typecast.
backspace, breed, case, edition, face, font, fount, kern, nature, quad, shift, space, typeface, variant, variation, version.
hype, tape, tope, tyke, tyne, typo, tyre.
gripe, hype, overripe, pipe, ripe, snipe, stipe, stripe, swipe, tripe, wipe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters type plus one letter
peaty, typed, piety, empty, tepoy, pesty, types, petty, typey.
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of type as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in type.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.