Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tweed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- tweed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- tweed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling tweed
4 letter words by unscrambling tweed
3 letter words by unscrambling tweed
2 letter words by unscrambling tweed
Definition of tweed
- thick woolen fabric used for clothing; originated in Scotland.
- (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth. Synonyms: flannel, gabardine, white.
treed, twee, tweedy, tweet, weed.
accede, agreed, bead, bede, bleed, breed, cede, concede, creed, decreed, deed, exceed, feed, fried, gide, greed, heed, impede, indeed, intercede.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tweed plus one letter
weeted, welted, stewed, tweeds, wetted, tweedy.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of tweed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tweed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.