Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tuning is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- tuning is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- tuning is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling tuning
4 letter words by unscrambling tuning
3 letter words by unscrambling tuning
2 letter words by unscrambling tuning
Definition of tuning
- (music) calibrating something (an instrument or electronic circuit) to a standard frequency.
- adjust for (better) functioning; "tune the engine". Synonyms: tune, tune up.
- adjust the pitches of (musical instruments); "My piano needs to be tuned". Synonyms: tune, tune up. Antonyms: untune.
tubing, turing, turning.
ballooning, cocooning, crooning, pruning, swooning.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tuning plus one letter
antigun, bunting, dunting, hunting, uniting, lunting, munting, tunning, punting, turning, nutting, untying.
Your query has returned 23 words, which include anagrams of tuning as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tuning.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.