Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- triton is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- triton is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- triton is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
6 letter words by unscrambling triton
5 letter words by unscrambling triton
4 letter words by unscrambling triton
3 letter words by unscrambling triton
2 letter words by unscrambling triton
Definition of triton
- (Greek mythology) a sea god; son of Poseidon. Synonyms: Triton.
- the largest moon of Neptune. Synonyms: Triton.
- tropical marine gastropods having beautifully colored spiral shells.
- small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and northern Asia. Synonyms: newt.
brighten, brighton, enlighten, frighten, heighten, lighten, tighten, titan, whiten, whiten.
Words made by unscrambling the letters triton plus one letter
tritone, rotting, introit, tortoni, intorts, tritons.
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of triton as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in triton.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.