Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trilby is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- trilby is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- trilby is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling trilby
4 letter words by unscrambling trilby
3 letter words by unscrambling trilby
2 letter words by unscrambling trilby
Definition of trilby
- singer in a novel by George du Maurier who was under the control of the hypnotist Svengali. Synonyms: Trilby.
- a hat made of felt with a creased crown. Synonyms: Stetson, fedora, felt hat, homburg.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trilby plus one letter
liberty, bristly, brittly, tilbury.
Your query has returned 16 words, which include anagrams of trilby as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trilby.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.