Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- torture is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- torture is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- torture is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
7 letter words by unscrambling torture
6 letter words by unscrambling torture
5 letter words by unscrambling torture
4 letter words by unscrambling torture
3 letter words by unscrambling torture
2 letter words by unscrambling torture
Definition of torture
- extreme mental distress. Synonyms: anguish, torment.
- unbearable physical pain. Synonyms: torment.
- intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt", "the torments of the damned". Synonyms: agony, torment.
- the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean. Synonyms: distortion, overrefinement, straining, twisting.
- the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason; "it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession". Synonyms: torturing.
bastinado, boot, burning, crucifixion, dismemberment, excruciation, falanga, kittee, martyr, martyrise, martyrize, picket, piquet, rack, strapado, strappado.
Words made by unscrambling the letters torture plus one letter
tortured, frotteur, troutier, torturer, tortures.
Your query has returned 56 words, which include anagrams of torture as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in torture.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.