Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- torment is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- torment is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- torment is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling torment
6 letter words by unscrambling torment
5 letter words by unscrambling torment
4 letter words by unscrambling torment
3 letter words by unscrambling torment
2 letter words by unscrambling torment
Definition of torment
- unbearable physical pain. Synonyms: torture.
- extreme mental distress. Synonyms: anguish, torture.
- intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt", "the torments of the damned". Synonyms: agony, torture.
- a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented; "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors". Synonyms: harassment.
- a severe affliction. Synonyms: curse.
- the act of harassing someone. Synonyms: badgering, bedevilment, worrying.
badger, beleaguer, bug, hamstring, madden, martyr, martyrise, martyrize, oppress, persecute, pester, rack, tease.
accent, advent, congruent, convent, disorient, frequent, occident, orient, president.
Words made by unscrambling the letters torment plus one letter
Your query has returned 83 words, which include anagrams of torment as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in torment.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.