Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- thresh is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- thresh is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- thresh is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling thresh
5 letter words by unscrambling thresh
4 letter words by unscrambling thresh
3 letter words by unscrambling thresh
2 letter words by unscrambling thresh
Definition of thresh
- move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed". Synonyms: convulse, jactitate, slash, thrash, thrash about, thresh about, toss.
- move like a flail; thresh about; "Her arms were flailing". Synonyms: flail.
- beat the seeds out of a grain. Synonyms: thrash.
- give a thrashing to; beat hard. Synonyms: flail, lam, thrash.
afresh, creche, enmesh, flesh, fresh, mesh, refresh, resh.
Words made by unscrambling the letters thresh plus one letter
Your query has returned 33 words, which include anagrams of thresh as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in thresh.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.