Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- things is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- things is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- things is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling things
5 letter words by unscrambling things
4 letter words by unscrambling things
3 letter words by unscrambling things
2 letter words by unscrambling things
Definition of things
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing); "she packed her things and left".
- a special situation; "this thing has got to end", "it is a remarkable thing". Synonyms: thing.
- an action; "how could you do such a thing?". Synonyms: thing.
- a special abstraction; "a thing of the spirit", "things of the heart". Synonyms: thing.
- an artifact; "how does this thing work?". Synonyms: thing.
- an event; "a funny thing happened on the way to the...". Synonyms: thing.
- a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to", "it is none of your affair", "things are going well". Synonyms: affair, matter, thing.
- a statement regarded as an object; "to say the same thing in other terms", "how can you say such a thing?". Synonyms: thing.
- an entity that is not named specifically; "I couldn't tell what the thing was". Synonyms: thing.
- any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence; "the thing I like about her is ...". Synonyms: thing.
- a special objective; "the thing is to stay in bounds". Synonyms: thing.
- a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion; "he has a thing about seafood", "she has a thing about him". Synonyms: thing.
- a separate and self-contained entity. Synonyms: thing.
change, content, crackerjack, essential, feast, flagship, freshener, horror, inessential, jimdandy, jimhickey, least, necessary, necessity, nonessential, pacifier, part, piece, pill, requirement, requisite, reservoir, snorter, source, standby, stinker, subject, unit, variable, variation, water, whacker, whopper, wobbler.
rings, strings, wings.
Words made by unscrambling the letters things plus one letter
hasting, nighest, histing, insight, knights, hosting, unsight, tushing, shuting.
Your query has returned 54 words, which include anagrams of things as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in things.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.