Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- thick is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- thick is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- thick is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
5 letter words by unscrambling thick
4 letter words by unscrambling thick
3 letter words by unscrambling thick
2 letter words by unscrambling thick
Definition of thick
- not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions; "an inch thick", "a thick board", "a thick sandwich", "spread a thick layer of butter", "thick coating of dust", "thick warm blankets". Antonyms: thin.
- having component parts closely crowded together; "a compact shopping center", "a dense population", "thick crowds", "a thick forest", "thick hair".
- relatively dense in consistency; "thick cream", "thick soup", "thick smoke", "thick fog". Antonyms: thin.
- spoken as if with a thick tongue; "the thick speech of a drunkard", "his words were slurred". Synonyms: slurred.
- having a short and solid form or stature; "a wrestler of compact build", "he was tall and heavyset", "stocky legs", "a thickset young man". Synonyms: compact, heavyset, stocky, thickset.
- hard to pass through because of dense growth; "dense vegetation", "thick woods". Synonyms: dense.
- (of darkness) very intense; "thick night", "thick darkness", "a face in deep shadow", "deep night". Synonyms: deep.
- (used informally) associated on close terms; "a close friend", "the bartender was chummy with the regular customers", "the two were thick as thieves for months". Synonyms: buddy-buddy, chummy.
- (used informally) stupid. Synonyms: blockheaded, boneheaded, duncical, duncish, fatheaded, loggerheaded, thick-skulled, thickheaded, wooden-headed.
- abounding; having a lot of; "the top was thick with dust".
- with a thick consistency; "the blood was flowing thick". Synonyms: thickly. Antonyms: thinly.
- in quick succession; "misfortunes come fast and thick". Synonyms: thickly.
- the location of something surrounded by other things; "in the midst of the crowd". Synonyms: midst.
chick, hick, think, tick, trick.
brick, chick, click, crick, dick, flick, frick, hick, kick, klick, lick, mick, nick, nonstick, pic, pick, prick, quick, realpolitik, rick.
Words made by unscrambling the letters thick plus one letter
schtik, thicks, kitsch, shtick.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of thick as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in thick.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.