Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- text is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- text is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- text is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
4 letter words by unscrambling text
3 letter words by unscrambling text
2 letter words by unscrambling text
Definition of text
- the words of something written; "there were more than a thousand words of text", "they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech", "he wants to reconstruct the original text". Synonyms: textual matter.
- a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon; "the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon".
- a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; "his economics textbook is in its tenth edition", "the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy". Synonyms: school text, schoolbook, text edition, textbook. Antonyms: trade edition.
- the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.); "pictures made the text easier to understand".
column, cookie, copy, crammer, draft, installment, instalment, introduction, language, letter, line, lipogram, lyric, missive, primer, reader, stanza, words.
next, sext, teat, tent, test, tet.
next, perplexed, sexed, vexed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters text plus one letter
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of text as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in text.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.