Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- takeoff is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- takeoff is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- takeoff is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling takeoff
4 letter words by unscrambling takeoff
3 letter words by unscrambling takeoff
2 letter words by unscrambling takeoff
Definition of takeoff
- a departure; especially of airplanes.
- the initial ascent of an airplane as it becomes airborne.
- a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way. Synonyms: burlesque, charade, lampoon, mockery, parody, pasquinade, put-on, sendup, spoof, travesty.
- humorous or satirical mimicry. Synonyms: mockery, parody.
blastoff, cutoff, falloff, gorbachev, khrushchev, kickoff, knockoff, layoff, liftoff, markoff, payoff, playoff, romanoff, romanov, runoff, saratov, selloff, standoff, tradeoff, turnoff.
Words made by unscrambling the letters takeoff plus one letter
Your query has returned 50 words, which include anagrams of takeoff as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in takeoff.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.