Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swollen is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- swollen is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- swollen is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling swollen
5 letter words by unscrambling swollen
4 letter words by unscrambling swollen
3 letter words by unscrambling swollen
2 letter words by unscrambling swollen
Definition of swollen
- characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; "a conceited fool", "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance", "an egotistical disregard of others", "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty", "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary", "vain about her clothes". Synonyms: conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen-headed, vain.
- increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity; "The music swelled to a crescendo". Synonyms: swell.
- become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger; "The mother was swelling with importance when she spoke of her son". Synonyms: puff up, swell.
- expand abnormally; "The bellies of the starving children are swelling". Synonyms: intumesce, swell, swell up, tumefy, tumesce.
- come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things); "Strong emotions welled up", "Smoke swelled from it". Synonyms: swell, well up.
- come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes", "the currents well up". Synonyms: swell, well.
- cause to become swollen; "The water swells the wood". Synonyms: swell.
belly, blister, bloat, bulge, bulk, distend, puff, tumefy, vesicate.
colon, golan, solan, solon.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swollen plus one letter
Your query has returned 87 words, which include anagrams of swollen as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swollen.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.