Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swish is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- swish is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- swish is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling swish
4 letter words by unscrambling swish
3 letter words by unscrambling swish
2 letter words by unscrambling swish
Definition of swish
- elegant and fashionable; ; ; ; - Julia Child; "classy clothes", "a classy dame", "a posh restaurant", "a swish pastry shop on the Rue du Bac". Synonyms: classy, posh.
- a brushing or rustling sound.
- move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound; "The bubbles swoshed around in the glass", "The curtain swooshed open". Synonyms: lap, swoosh, swosh.
swash, swishy, swiss, swosh, wish.
dish, fish, frisch, gish, gish, wish.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swish plus one letter
wishes, whisks, whosis, whists, swishy.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of swish as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swish.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.