Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swede is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- swede is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- swede is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling swede
4 letter words by unscrambling swede
3 letter words by unscrambling swede
2 letter words by unscrambling swede
Definition of swede
- a native or inhabitant of Sweden. Synonyms: Swede.
- a cruciferous plant with a thick bulbous edible yellow root. Synonyms: Brassica napus napobrassica, Swedish turnip, rutabaga, rutabaga plant, turnip cabbage.
- the large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food. Synonyms: rutabaga, swedish turnip, yellow turnip.
accede, agreed, bead, bede, bleed, breed, cede, concede, creed, decreed, deed, exceed, feed, fried, gide, greed, heed, impede, indeed, intercede.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swede plus one letter
dweebs, bedews, wedges, shewed, skewed, wedels, slewed, spewed, reweds, swedes, stewed, tweeds.
Your query has returned 22 words, which include anagrams of swede as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swede.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.