Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sweats is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- sweats is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- sweats is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling sweats
5 letter words by unscrambling sweats
4 letter words by unscrambling sweats
3 letter words by unscrambling sweats
2 letter words by unscrambling sweats
Definition of sweats
- garment consisting of sweat pants and a sweatshirt. Synonyms: sweat suit, sweatsuit, workout suit.
- salty fluid secreted by sweat glands; "sweat poured off his brow". Synonyms: perspiration, sudor, sweat.
- agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew", "he's in a sweat about exams". Synonyms: fret, lather, stew, sweat, swither.
- condensation of moisture on a cold surface; "the cold glasses were streaked with sweat". Synonyms: sweat.
- use of physical or mental energy; hard work; "he got an A for effort", "they managed only with great exertion". Synonyms: effort, elbow grease, exertion, sweat, travail.
- excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; "Exercise makes one sweat". Synonyms: perspire, sudate, sweat.
application, detrition, difficulty, diligence, exercise, exercising, friction, overexertion, overkill, pull, rubbing, strain, straining, struggle, supererogation, swelter, trouble, workout.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sweats plus one letter
wadsets, swathes, wasters.
Your query has returned 72 words, which include anagrams of sweats as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sweats.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.