Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- surpass is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- surpass is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- surpass is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling surpass
6 letter words by unscrambling surpass
5 letter words by unscrambling surpass
4 letter words by unscrambling surpass
3 letter words by unscrambling surpass
2 letter words by unscrambling surpass
Definition of surpass
- distinguish oneself; "She excelled in math". Synonyms: excel, stand out.
- be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know", "She outdoes all other athletes", "This exceeds all my expectations", "This car outperforms all others in its class". Synonyms: exceed, outdo, outgo, outmatch, outperform, outstrip, surmount.
- move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window", "He passed his professor in the hall", "One line of soldiers surpassed the other". Synonyms: go by, go past, pass, pass by, travel by.
- be greater in scope or size than some standard; "Their loyalty exceeds their national bonds". Synonyms: exceed, transcend.
beat, better, break, circumvent, exceed, outbrave, outcry, outdraw, outfox, outgrow, outmarch, outpace, outrange, outrank, outroar, outsail, outsell, outshine, outshout, outsmart, outwear, outweigh, outwit, overgrow, overreach, overstep, pass, rank, shame, skirt, top, transcend.
alas, alsace, amass, ass, bass, brass, chasse, class, crass, crevasse, das, gas, glass, grass, harass, impasse, lass, last, mass, masse.
Your query has returned 47 words, which include anagrams of surpass as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in surpass.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.