Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sunrise is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- sunrise is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- sunrise is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
7 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
6 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
5 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
4 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
3 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
2 letter words by unscrambling sunrise
Definition of sunrise
- of an industry or technology; new and developing; "high-technology sunrise industries".
- the first light of day; "we got up before dawn", "they talked until morning". Synonyms: aurora, break of day, break of the day, cockcrow, dawn, dawning, daybreak, dayspring, first light, morning, sunup. Antonyms: sunset.
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun.
- the daily event of the sun rising above the horizon.
actualize, advertise, aggrandize, agonize, alphabetize, aluminize, americanize, amortize, analyze, anglicize, antagonize, apologise, apologize, authorize, balkanize, brutalize, burglarize, cannibalize, canonize, capitalize.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sunrise plus one letter
anuresis, senarius, suberins, insureds, sundries, enuresis, infusers, inrushes, resinous, neurosis, insurers, sunrises.
Your query has returned 97 words, which include anagrams of sunrise as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sunrise.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.